MilStop SP is an organic-approved foliar fungicide that suppresses and cures Powdery Mildew before it spreads. With no known resistance, MilStop SP stands alone in its effectiveness against this dangerous fungal disease. A complete formulation with surfactants already included, it can be applied right up to the day of harvest for extra protection. Add to that its ability to be used more broadly as a preventative control of many other foliar diseases, MilStop SP is one of the most powerful fungal solutions available.
Used in regular spray rotation with our CEASE® fungicide, MilStop SP will also prevent the expression of Powdery Mildew, Botrytis and bacterial leaf spots all season – creating the perfect combination for controlling foliar pathogens in your disease control program.
Features & Benefits
- Organic-approved broad-spectrum foliar fungicide
- Destabilizes and destroys fungi at the cell level, while altering pH levels on leaf surfaces to inhibit future growth
- Can be used as a stand-alone fungicide or in combination with other foliar disease control solutions
- Provides up to 2 weeks of residual protection against many other foliar diseases
- Preformulated with surfactants to dissolve more quickly in water, requiring no additional wetting agents or mixing
- Dries quickly and cleanly, with no visible residue
- Does not restrict plant growth
- Compatible with many beneficial insects
Powdery mildew, Alternaria, Anthracnose, Botrytis, Cercospora leaf spot, downy mildew, Monilinia, rust, scab, Septoria leaf spot and more.
5 lb & 25 lb
REI and PHI
1-hour | 0-day
Reg. No. 68539-13
Registered for Use In
Label and SDS
More Application Specific Information and Crop Guides
MilStop SP Product Overview
MilStop SP is an organic fungicide for curative control of Powdery Mildew and preventative control of many other foliar diseases. Kills Powdery Mildew on contact.