CEASE controls a wide range of fungal and bacterial diseases by destroying pathogen cells, while creating a natural barrier on the leaves’ surfaces to prevent parasitic attacks. CEASE also helps plants produce natural compounds to further suppress disease and improve overall plant health through enhanced nutrient uptake, germination, and photosynthesis. And it accomplishes all this without leaving harmful residue, so growers gain quick access to crops for cultural and harvesting operations.
When used as a soil drench, CEASE enhances germination and plant growth by suppressing diseases caused by Rhizoctonia, Pythium, Fusarium, and Phytophthora.
Compatible with many pesticides, fertilizers and adjuvants, and approved for organic production, CEASE provides growers greater utility and flexibility in their operation, making it the perfect biological alternative to synthetic chemicals and coppers. And when rotated regularly with our MilStop® Foliar Fungicide, CEASE can help prevent season-long expression of Botrytis, Powdery Mildew, and bacterial leaf spots.
Features & Benefits
- Controls disease using multi-site modes of action for effective resistance management
- Can be sprayed up to and on the day of harvest
- Improves resistance to diseases by increasing plant’s natural production of protective enzymes
- Leaves virtually no residue on plants or flowers
- Performance equal to copper-based products, without the associated phytoxicity
- Safe for beneficial insects and predatory mites
- Compatible with many chemical and biological inputs and tank mixing/rotating
Label and SDS
More Application Specific Information and Crop Guides
CEASE Product Overview
CEASE is an organic biofungicide that provides effective control of a wide array of both fungal and bacterial pathogens. CEASE is also an excellent tank-mix or rotational partner, compatible with most commonly used pesticides, nutrients and adjuvants.