BotryStop is an organic biological fungicide developed specifically to protect blossoms, fruit, and plant tissue from Botrytis cinerea, Sclerotinia sclerotiorum, and Monilinia spp. Its unique active ingredient aggressively out-competes these pathogens for space and nutrients on plant surfaces and in dead and deteriorating plant tissue.
BotryStop is a superior preventative tool that enhances existing fungal disease control programs by introducing a new active ingredient to prevent resistant populations of Botrytis and other fungal pathogens above the soil. BotryStop is suitable for organic and conventional IPM programs, alike.
Features & Benefits
- Aggressively occupies the same physical space and out-competes pathogens for the nutrients in the dead and senescing plant tissue
- This saprophytic fungus is non-invasive, and causes no damage to live plant tissue
- Has shown no phytotoxicity on grapes at flowering or on sensitive open blooms of ornamentals
- Water-dispersible granule formulation is exempt from residue tolerance
- Fits seamlessly into integrated pest management programs
- Excellent tool for resistance management
Label and SDS
More Application Specific Information and Crop Guides
BotryStop Product Overview
BotryStop is an organic biological fungicide developed specifically for the control of pathogens such as Botrytis cinerea, Sclerotinia sclerotiorum and Monilinia spp. BotryStop provides protection to blossoms, fruit and plant tissues.