Root Disease Control
Biological Fungicide – Granules and Wettable Powder
The next generation of RootShield® containing two active ingredients (Trichoderma harzianum strain T-22, and Trichoderma virens strain G-41), provides 3 months of preventative control of major root diseases including soilborne Phytophthora. RootShield PLUS also controls diseases caused by Rhizoctonia, Pythium, Fusarium, Thielaviopsis, and Cylindrocladium – with improved suppression of the aggressive hot-season Pythium (P. aphanidermatum).
Use on greenhouse and nursery ornamentals, vegetables, herbs, and fruits. RootShield PLUS inhibits and actively attacks pathogens, ensuring uninterrupted plant growth.
Available in Granules and Wettable Powder formulations. One application protects roots for up to 12 weeks and costs less than 2¢ per 6-inch pot. Lower your costs by eliminating or reducing the need for chemical root fungicides, and reducing material and labor costs of repetitive drenching.
Available in the following sizes
WP - 1lb and 3lb bags, and 30lb boxes (Green Scoop packaged with product = 1.5 ounces of product.)
Granules - 10lb boxes, 40lb bags, 500lb and 1,000lb bulk bags
- Application Guide
- Bulb Protection
- Calla Lilies: Cut Flowers and Pot Production Disease & Insect Management Program
- Container Fill/Incorporation Rates
- Managing Pythium
- Mums and Spring/Fall Pansies
- Nursery: Disease & Insect Management
- Poinsettia Disease and Insect Control Program
- Perennials and Overwintering
- RootShield vs RootShield PLUS – A Comparison
- RootShield PLUS on Tomatoes (Research Study)
- RootShield PLUS Compatibility Sheet
- Spring Annuals: Disease & Insect Management
- Soil Mix