Mycoinsecticide – Organic Version of BotaniGard ES
Specifically formulated for use in organic production, Mycotrol O is a biological insecticide used to control primarily the nymphal and larval stages of whitefly, thrips, aphids, psyllids, mealybugs, scarab beetles, plant bugs, weevils and many other insects in greenhouse and field crops. Based on the highly successful fungus, Beauveria bassiana, strain GHA, it controls the most troublesome crop pests – even resistant strains. Because of its superior formulation, higher spore concentration, high viability and proven performance, it outperforms other Beauveria-containing products. When properly applied, Mycotrol O insect control can equal or exceed that of chemical insecticides.
Sizes: 1 pt., 1 qt. and 1 gal. containers
Registered for use everywhere in the USA.
- Aphid Management Bulletin
- BotaniGard® and Mycotrol® O Biological Insecticides for Superior Control
- BotaniGard Tank Mix Compatibility
- Coffee Berry Borer Pest Management
- Greenhouse Ornamentals Application Tips
- Fogging BotaniGard ES, BotaniGard 22WP, and Mycotrol O Using Low Volume and ULV
- Foliar Feeders Management
- Mode of Action Chart and Pest Activity
- Pepper Weevil Management
- Poinsettia Disease and Insect Control Program
- Rates for Small Volumes
- Resistance to Biopesticides?
- Spring Annuals - Disease & Insect Management
- Western Flower Thrips Management
- Additional trial data available upon request
- Product Shelf Life
- Root Aphid Control
- Resistance Management
- Boletin Tecnico Para El Control Del Thrips
- BotaniGard ES Introduccion
- Manejo De Mosca Blanca Boletin
- Manejo De Pulgones Boletin
- Masticadores Foliares Boletin De Manejo
- Picudo Del Chile Boletin De Manejo
- Trips De Las Flores Boletin De Manejo
*BotaniGard® is a registered trademark of Laverlam Int’l Corp.