Exempt from EPA Regulations
Beneficial Nematodes – Soil Drench
Biological Control for Fungus Gnats and Western Flower Thrips
Provides excellent control of fungus gnats by eliminating damaging fungus gnat larvae. A single application of NemaShield beneficial nematodes (Steinernema feltiae) is sufficient for preventing fungus gnat outbreaks or for control in the beginning phase of an outbreak.
NemaShield is effective in a Western Flower Thrips (Frankliniella occidentalis) control program for treatment of pupae and pre-pupae. It will also control thrips species that spend a portion of their life cycle in the soil or potting media.
Sizes: 100 million, 250 million, 500 million, and 2 billion count packets
Available in all states except HI
- Application Checklist
- Application for Fungus Gnat & Western Flower Thrips Control
- Compatibility Chart
- Fungus Gnat and Western Flower Thrips Control
- Potato Wedge Technique: Protocol for Evaluating Efficacy
- Resistance to Biopesticides?
- Success Story – Fungus Gnat Control
- Tomato Production
- Vegetable, Transplants & Herbs: Disease & Insect Management